Ferrari 360 Spider - 1:24 Tamiya Model Kit # 24307
Unveiled at the
2000 Geneva Motor Show, the F360 was the successor to the F355 and made waves
with its body styling, which featured smooth, flowing lines rather than the
angular design of the F355. Though the 3.6 liter V8 engine was only slightly
more powerful, the new aluminum frame weighed less and featured increased
stiffness, which resulted in improved performance numbers. The Spider was a
convertible version that came with an electronically operated
About the Model
- High-quality 1/24 scale assembly model kit of the
Ferrari 360 Spider.
- Flowing body styling accurately reproduced.
- Engine bay features sharply detailed engine
- Suspension details such as dampers and brake discs are also included.
- Passenger cabin features instrument panel recreated
by slide markings.
- May be modelled with the top in up or down positions.
- Synthetic rubber tires with realistic tread pattern.
- Metal transfers for manufacturer emblems add even
more body detail.
- New elegant black packaging.
Click Image for Detail
358 X 262 X 68 mm|
Paint and Tool Locker
Remember the Back Arrow (Very Top Left of your screen) will always take to back to your previous location.
|Warning: Choking Hazard - A kit with Small Parts not for children under 14|
Bar Code: BARCODE